4.03.2012

Wash Cloth Bunny

Here's a really cute and easy Easter craft that your kids will enjoy making with you.  My mom made these for my brothers and me when we were kids.
Supplies:
wash cloth
2 googly eyes
1 small pink pom pom
1 large white pom pom (or just a cotton ball)
2 kids elastics (the little tiny rubber ones)
glue dots (Zots is what I used)
piece of ribbon
an egg shaped soap (0ptional - I got mine at Cost Plus World Market)
Start by folding the wash cloth in half diagonally, leaving about a 1/2" overlap on the bottom.  Then roll the cloth towards the corner.
Fold the rolled wash cloth in half and secure with an elastic band in the middle.  Fold over the ears to make the head, and secure with another elastic.  Fluff up the ears.
Using the glue dots, attach the eyes, nose and tail. Tie a simple bow around the neck of the bunny.  You can tuck an egg shaped soap or another treat in the middle of the bunny.



BE A FRIEND!  Leave a comment, follow Oleander and Palm by email, PinterestFacebook, or Twitter.

2 comments:

  1. so cute!!! my mom used to make bunnies like these and put an ice cube in its face when we would get hurt. :) thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I bought one of these last year to keep in the freezer as a "boo boo bunny."

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...